The principal aims of the UCD PATH Lab are to:
- Advance the science of comorbidity with research at the intersection of health psychology and psychosocial epidemiology.
- Identify barriers to health and wellbeing and novel risk factors for ill psychological and physical health.
- Investigate psychosocial determinants & aspects of health and wellbeing.
- Identify (bi-directional) pathways linking psychosocial factors and physical health symptoms and conditions.
- Promote health and psychological wellbeing in the population.
Meet the team behind the lab.